TarzanaCA
Enthusiast - Level 1

MightyText.

mightytext.net/app

0 Likes
Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
NDboots
Enthusiast - Level 3

My desktop stopped syncing after Aug. 22nd, 2019.  Lousy Verizon cell phone service where I live.  And the desktop was so nice to get text via wifi.  Plus much better to use desktop keyboard to reply with!  Lousy that Verizon let this hang up when they don't provide quality service in the rural areas, expecially for people like me that have unlimited service, but can only get "No Service" or one bar service in my community, unless we climb up something!

jacdy19

No setting that asks to unsubscribe ????

0 Likes
rpopeszku
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a major problem. Lots of complaints and NO solution from Verizon. 

Hellooooooo Verizon!!! Are you working on this problem?

Nothing is working now for me. Two weeks ago My PC verizon plus app quit working and today my Tablet app quit. The ONLY way I can get my messages now is on my phone.

IF THAT QUITS I am changing providers. Not putting up with poor technical support.

jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

Member jacdy19,

I am not clear on what you want to do from your post:
"No setting that asks to unsubscribe ????", but this may offer you some options:

1. Go to: [https://web.vma.vzw.com]
2. Sign in to your account.
3. When you are on the "Verizon Messages" web page, click on (select) the 3 bars on the left of the red bar and select "Settings".
4a. If your intention is to "Delete My Account", select that option and read the explanation before continuing.
4b. Otherwise, click on (select) the 4th line "Manage Devices".
5. On the resulting "Manage Devices" screen, all your "Devices Registered with integrated messaging service" will be listed and you should find a "Registered Devices" line with a "Disconnect" option on the right of each line of the table.

I hope these options answer your question.

0 Likes
rpopeszku
Enthusiast - Level 2
Messages plus quit working on my PC two weeks ago and today my tablet quit working. I have contacted support and researched communities and there are lots of complaints and NO solution from Verizon. This is a MAJOR issue...
Hellooooooo Verizon!!! Are you working on this problem?
Nothing is working now for me. The ONLY way I can get my messages now is on my phone.
IF THAT QUITS I am changing providers. Not putting up with poor technical support.
I am not sure why you do not understand my complaint.
Please explain...
Rudy
clpollock
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also seeing issues ..  the app will send messages but it will not receive them . I also noticed that the "Send a Message"  option from the Verizon website also is not working.   I use this on my windows boxes and the App on my ipad.  Please advise when a solution can be expected.

Thanks !!

CyberGolem
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here. This app was working perfectly on my desktop, but suddenly stopped a few weeks ago. I've been with Verizon for a long time, but as of late they give me pause about staying with them when this current agreement expires.

CyberGolem
Enthusiast - Level 2

This didn't work for me. I was able to disconnect my devices from the online app (desktop) but the problem persists when the desktop was reconnected. The procedure was repeated but Message+ was also uninstalled to see if a fresh install would help, it didn't. An OTT provision error occurred on the reinstall. The desktop app updated a few conversations, but not the most recent one. The online app also looks completely different, being a larger single screen then the tearoff style once from before.

0 Likes
trevailious
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, I'm having the same problem. The Windows 10 app won't sync. I use the Mac OSX app and it still works.

When I tried to reconnect my phone number on the Windows 10 app, for the third time in two days, I received an error "OTT Provision Failed During PIN Generation". 

Clearly there is a systemic issue with this feature that Verizon must fix. The reviews for this Verizon Messaging  app on the Microsoft Store include MANY people referencing the same problem with the app unable to sync on Windows 10. Clearly, this is not due to people misusing the service, but the service and/or application being fundamentally broken.

Verizon, please fix this.