Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

2 browsers.  But then again, lots of people with the same problems on the semi functional web site.  It's in even worse shape than the Windows non compatible Windows apps.

PEEPs2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Currently sitting on board discussing Verizon for emergency services contract. Between this and log in issues, seems that Verizon is determined to shoot themselves in the foot when decision time comes.

slartybartlesfast
Enthusiast - Level 2

This sounds to me like differences that could be based on the push / sync behavior of the OS platform (android vs windows vs apple iOS).  I'm not digging through 45 pages of forum rants about the problem - but as an IT guy - it's one aspect that might be tunable.

On the other hand, a well-designed app should also prompt when the OS of a device has specific configurable options that may need adjustment for that app to work properly.

In the end, it's likely all about money.  What incentive does VZW have to build a great app?  Or any app at all?  It's not like it adds to their revenue stream.  We're already pulled into the vortex of requiring mobile connectivity.  The only thing that matters is subscriber's payments.  The app is perhaps 'demanded' but not required.

KLC4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here. It works randomly. May have to dump it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand it is important for you to be able to sync your messages on the Message+ app across your devices, KLC4. Since this issue started have you unsubscribed from Integrated Messaging and then re-subscribed? We ask because this refresh process typically fixes this syncing issue with computers.

If you have not done this already, you can do this from the Message+ app on your phone. Tap the Menu icon on the upper left of the screen in the Verizon Messages (Messages+) app, tap Settings, Scroll to and tap Unsubscribe. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

#AnnaG_VZW

#

On my phone, Moto g7 - Android 9, I do not have an Integrated Messaging as an item or in any of the MENU items.  There is no Unsubscribe anywhere.

RONC

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rechmbrs, we apologize for any confusion. To unsubscribe, your Verizon Message+ account would need to be deleted. Within the Verizon Message+ app, please follow this path:

Click the menu icon>>Settings>>Account>>Delete my account.

Please keep in mind that this will unsubscribe you from Message+, and your messaging history will be removed from our network. Additionally, you will be removed from groups you are a participant in. Afterwards, you can resubscribe to Message+ by launching the Message+ app, and completing the app set up process again. Please let us know if this yields any results on your end.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

#Customer support

I'm not going to unsubscribe and have all texts etc. deleted.

I want to hear from a Verizon Vice President as to what is going on with this problem and if it will be fixed.  Then when it will be fixed. 

The post I responded to demonstrates that Customer Support doesn't even know how to unsubscribe!!!!!

I will unsubscribe from Verizon completely if this is not fixed soon.

RONC

Naone
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree 1000%.  Having to completely remove account and all historic messages is not a valid fix for this issue.  And having that canned message of unsubscribing scattered throughout this thread without it even being a thing (instructions are incorrect at best) is not acceptable.  Very bad customer support.

rechmbrs
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is the address of a Verizon VP responsible for handling this:

Nancy Clark
Senior Vice President & Group President - Consumer Sales & Service

Nancy dot Clark at Verizonwireless.com

Let her know what has happened and how it effects you.

RONC