Re: Message Plus notifications not working
Nacho88

Agreed it is terrible. Unless my phone is in my hand and on when I recieve text messages through this app I will never know I get them. Like just this morning I woke up unlocked my phone went to text someone and saw I had received a bunch of text that were not showing on the notification bar. I have checked all settings and they are on to where I should see them, tried resetting the app by clearing everything and reselecting each setting again, and lastly I factory reset my phone which we all know is the absolute worst thing to ever have to do and just ticked off to no end especially when it did not fix the problem. I have the Samsung Note 9 with all recent updates.

0 Likes
Re: Message Plus notifications not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Messages are an essential part of phone usage Nacho88. I know this issue is frustrating but we will do all that we can to get it fixed. I'm truly sorry about the issue you're having with your Message Plus Notifications. Let's get started and thanks for all the steps you've taken to get this fixed. Since you've completed a factory reset, that would clear out any minor bugs that may be causing an issue with this feature and application. Let's make sure no other apps are causing issues. 

Please power up your device in Safe Mode for a few minutes. Safe Mode does not delete any of your content or stored information. Here is a link with the steps https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216816/. Safe Mode disables all third-party apps and allows us the chance to test the Message Plus notification settings while in safe mode. Once in safe mode, restart the phone. Now test the Message plus app to see if the notifications are working. Keep us posted. 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes