Message Plus synching issue between devices
sfarris67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi.  Over the last couple months Message Plus message have stopped synching between by Samsung Galaxy S7 and my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and this used to work instantaneously.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
Re: Message Plus synching issue between devices
kevinr_vzw
Verizon Employee

Sfarris67, being able to sync your two devices with Message+ is very important. We don't want you to miss out on any messages. Have there been any changes to either of the device (new software or apps)? Also, is the Message+ application up to date on both the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy Tab S2? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sfarris67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Kevin - no significant changes on my devices recently. Both are running Message+ : 6.4.39

0 Likes
elaine42
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same problem. Samsung s6 edge and galaxy tab a. Started after the last system update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the most from your service, Elaine42! Have you noticed a total stop when it comes to syncing? If so, do you know the specific date of the last sync? Is your Message Plus application updated with the latest version?

ChrisM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don’t want you to miss any messages, especially when you have the option to sync them to the tablet. When this happens, do you notice any trouble with the service on either devices? Have you resynced the two devices since the trouble started?

StevenM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sfarris67
Enthusiast - Level 2

No none of your suggestions worked and I cannot post on this goofy chat board.  Very frustrating

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sfarris67 ,

We certainly want to make thing as easy for you as possible. Would it be easier if we talked in Private Message?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes