Message Plus
DJPACK76

[removed] I want to use Message Plus but I do not like the duplicate contacts are you ever going to take care of this problem I can down load all kinds of text apps and none of them have this problem maybe time tow switch companies

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message Plus
boringusername
Master - Level 1

I use message+ and I am not aware of this duplicate contact thing you are talking about.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There can be duplicate contacts because Verizon Messages will only pull contact information from the Verizon Cloud and many users also store their contact information on their Google account or another email account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this feedback, Ann154. We don't want you to consider a switch, DJPACK76. What back up option do you use to back up your contacts? What device do you have so we can assist with managing the duplicate contacts?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes