Re: Message+ Save Corrupts Content
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pobutre, I rely on text heavily, so I know how important it is for the app to work properly. Please use the steps on the following web page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218977/ to clear the data for the app. Is the software for the phone up to date? 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new device, Ciera11! Texting is the way most of us communicate today, and I want to help ensure your texting issues are resolved. I understand the problem does not persist with every contact. I will need to gather some additional information. Is your Samsung Galaxy 20+ showing the latest software? Does the problem persist with a specific user, or more than one? Does this happen with picture messages, as well as text messages?

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
jgwinner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Support that says basically "Did you restart" and "did you update" is like a state trooper at the scene of a fatal automobile crash asking "Did you try going home and driving the same route again?"

or "your oil light is on - did you try returning the car to the dealership and getting a new car?"

It might even work, but it's not a solution. The OP identified the correct solution - FIX THE EXPORTER and he even indicated how. If the workflow in Verizon isn't such that tech support people employed by Verizon can't somehow evaluate an issue, and elevate it internally to a "we need to fix this bug" the best we have here is an attempt to placate the masses through obfustication.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes