Message+ Sometimes Not Showing a Received Message
MisterLeadFoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Desktop sometimes doesn't show a message that was received on my phone, and sometimes my phone doesn't show a message that was received on the desktop. Everything else, including sync'ing seems to be just fine, otherwise. Anyone find a fix for this?

Android Phone version 6.6.4 on LG V20 Android 7.1

Windows Desktop version 1.0.17.0 on Windows 7

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ Sometimes Not Showing a Received Message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mister LeadFoot, it's important you receive your message notifications. I'm here to help. When did this start? Have there been any changes such as new apps or software updates?

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Message+ Sometimes Not Showing a Received Message
MisterLeadFoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been going on for a couple of months now. I have not changed anything on my phone, tablet,  or pc. Something must be amiss with the sync process. The day I reported it, it was even weirder. Someone sent me 3 texts, and I only saw 1 and 3 on my windows desktop, so I never replied to text 2. Sometime later, the person texted again saying they were waiting for a reply to text 2. I still didn't see it on my desktop. I looked on my phone, and there it was. I replied on my desktop, even though text 2 wasn't there. Hours later text 2 showed up on my desktop. At least this time, text 2 finally came. Other times, a missing text never shows up.

0 Likes