Message+ Suddenly Not Syncing Incoming Messages to Windows Client
MisterLeadFoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just noticed this morning that incoming text messages show on phone, but not on Windows client. Messages sent via Windows client indeed get sent and do show on phone.

To first level support: Yes, I have restarted my phone. And, yes, I rebooted my PC. I even took my laptop to a different town so I know it is not an IP Address issue. 😉

Perhaps Verizon needs to re-boot the server, or something. 😉

0 Likes
Re: Message+ Suddenly Not Syncing Incoming Messages to Windows Client
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely want to ensure you are able to have reliable service everywhere you travel to. What type of device do you have? Have you ensured the app was updated? We're eager to hear back from you. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
drew1313
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where is the Message+ application for Windows 7 or installation on a Windows 10 PC without the Junk Windows Store Version?   

Provide the Superior versions please without the junk and probably all of these issues will be fixxed.   Would not be surprised if Windows Updates are causing these issues with the Junk Windows Store Appversion.

So... again... .WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE+ APPLICATION STAND ALONE SOFTWARE??  

0 Likes
SHCPA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same problem for 24 hours now. 

Also went through basically the same garbage with the representative. Do they never check their forums? She claimed she hadn't heard of any issues yet.

SHCPA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I restarted my machine. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing.

lefty15k
Enthusiast - Level 1

My messages from the client are no longer being sent and seen on my phone.  The last message sent or received was on 8/22