Message+ Unread Messages
JADSIM75
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I get the "unread message" bar in the text message to go away? If I stay on the conversation and wait for a reply it then Jacks up when the messages actually came in. I'm sick or exiting out of the message and going back in just so the messages show up in order. Please fix this.

Labels (1)
Re: Message+ Unread Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. Let's get this resolved. What is the make and model of your device? Have you recently done an update?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JADSIM75
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon customer support. It actually got to the point where I wasn't getting messages for long periods of time that I contacted Verizon and they did something to my phone and made it where I was getting my messages again. I did just an update yesterday again but it hasn't caused me any issues so far. Thank you.

0 Likes
ANTSUL98

I have this same question. This annoying, gray "Unread Message" bar just started appearing in the conversation. It's a waste of space, doesn't work correctly (I've read the message) and just needs to go away.  How can I make that happen?  I'm on a Samsung Note 5 using Verizon messaging.

0 Likes