Message+ Web App Only Showing the Last 5 Message Threads
jscott_gaitten
Enthusiast - Level 2

@VerizonTechSupport

I'm actually seeing multiple issues in my Verizon Messages+ web app (Chrome v74.0.3729.108).

1. In the past week, threads with multiple contacts (MMS?) show contact numbers, not names in the thread.  This is particularly painful as it's difficult to determine who messages are from by number.  My Android app still shows the messages by Name (not number) as expected.
  2. Just this morning, my Verizon Messages+ web app started showing just the last 5 message threads?  My Android app still shows ALL message threads as expected.

Please let me know if this is a known issues and if this can be fixed in a timely manner.

0 Likes
Re: Message+ Web App Only Showing the Last 5 Message Threads
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

This is an ongoing problem with thousands of users, maybe all that use a PC.  No syncing, it just stopped working around the end of July and snow balled after that.

Call tech support and open a ticket.  This forum is useless for solutions...

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

mine doesn't go back too far either & has never provided all messages.

0 Likes
jscott_gaitten
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm now getting more than just the last 5 message threads.  But I'm still not seeing contact names on multi-user threads.  Is anyone alse seeing this same issue?  I've tried clearing my browser data ... typical response for any issues with this messaging tool ... and no change. 

Still just seeing numbers for each of the contacts on a multi-user thread from the web app only.  Contact names show as expected on single user threads from the web app, and from all threads on the android app.

0 Likes