Message+ Why can't you play a video file while on a call? "Audio is busy, please try again later" message.
MiahX

Why can't you play a video file while on a call? I get an "Audio is busy, please try again later" message when I try. I can watch a Youtube video with audio while on a call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ Why can't you play a video file while on a call? "Audio is busy, please try again later" message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MiahX, let me help you out with your question. To know the capabilities of your device to both play a video with audio while talking on the phone, we would need to know what kind of phone you have. Some devices can't have two separate audio items occurring at the same time, depending on the kind of video and what platform it's being used with. To help figure out what you can do while on a call, please share what kind of phone you're using.

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes