Message a Verizon representative using their name, not phone number
ERIRAN68
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I text message a Verizon representative using their name, not phone number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message a Verizon representative using their name, not phone number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we understand your question. How are you having communication with this agent? Is this agent messaging you using a personal or store number?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ERIRAN68
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to her on the phone. She wanted to give me two credits for accessories I was purchasing with my new Google Pixel 2, since I was a long-time Verizon customer. Her contact info was on my old phone, which stopped functioning while I was downloading everything to my new phone. I need to text her my receipt. I have her name. I just need to know how to text the receipt to her.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure you get the assistance you need with this account credit concern, ERIRAN68. Please check for the private message that we just sent so that we can best assist with this concern. We look forward to helping you out. You will be able to view this message within your inbox here: 

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

0 Likes