Message+ and attachments
ANIWAG44

Every time I open message+ and want to add an attachment of any kind  to a message I get the following message: Unfortunately, Message+ has stopped.  It then asks if I want to reopen the app or send feedback.  I have done both with no success.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ and attachments
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANIWAG44

We want to keep you connected to your friends and family via text message on that application. Did you recently update the software on your phone or download a new application to it? 

Have you powered your phone off/on since this issue started? 

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tonjahorn

I tried powering the phone off and on twice without it returning to functionality.  I should mention I dropped the phone earlier and the phone indicated no sim card, and I powered the phone off initially and popped it back out and in and turned the phone on again without any luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for verifying all those details. It is possible that a few things could be happening. You could have MMS Messaging blocked on your My Verizon. You will want to make sure this feature is not blocked. Here is a link where you can check: http://spr.ly/6580EKUTk. Another issue could be that the file size of what ever you are trying to send is too big. Try sending a small file size item and see if that will send. 

Now for the issue of your device not reading your SIM Card. It is possible that the fall could have damaged your device. Have you tried checking your SIM Card or getting replaced? If you like, you do have the option to get a new SIM Card at a corporate Verizon Wireless location. Here is a link where you can find the closest store to you: http://spr.ly/6581EKUTZ locator. 

ElizabethC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes