Message+ can't send message from Desktop/Apple Mac/Mojave
Balanaus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trying to use Message+ on Apple MacMini w/Mojave and can see and enter a message, but no send button visible.  Receiving messages just fine, but when creating or replying to a message, no send button to push.  Anyone with this problem?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message+ can't send message from Desktop/Apple Mac/Mojave
Balanaus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel like a real DUFUS.  To send a message on the desktop Messaging, just hit return, DOH!  Thank you all for reading and trying to help someone too thick to see the obvious.  We can close this discussion.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I personally keep in touch with everyone through messaging myself, so I understand the importance of getting this concern addressed right away. Are you trying this via My Verizon or the desktop Verizon of Message+ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/message/id885557198?mt=12

Have you been able to do this previously?

-Edward

0 Likes
Balanaus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use to be able to use Verizon Messaging on a Mac Pro with El Capitan (10.11).  I accessed it directly through the Verizon Message Desktop app.  I am now running a Mac mini 2018 Intel/32GB Ram with Mojave OS (10.14).  All messages received are visible and I can create a text and schedule to delivery.  Just can't; send message directly (no button to push)

0 Likes
Balanaus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel like a real DUFUS.  To send a message on the desktop Messaging, just hit return, DOH!  Thank you all for reading and trying to help someone too thick to see the obvious.  We can close this discussion.

0 Likes