Message+ does not show text messages from phone anymore
MICHAN36

Recently, my Message+ app on my Windows 8 PC stopped showing text messages I send and receive on my phone. I can still send messages from Message+ but that's it. Not sure what is wrong but would like to get it fixed. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ does not show text messages from phone anymore
davidh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let’s get your computer to show the whole conversation, MICHAN36. We may be needing to uninstall the software and reinstall it. However before taking that step, we’d like for you to remove and re-add the computer from your Verizon Messages Account:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-messages/#remove

then

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-messages/#add

Let us know if this solves it.

0 Likes
MICHAN36

Hi David,

I actually uninstalled and reinstalled Message+ from my computer before you wrote. It didn't immediately fix the problem but on the second day it suddenly worked again. I guess the reinstall must have fixed the problem.

Thanks for your response and I will reach out if I have more issues.

0 Likes
YVG20716
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem and tried the above suggested solutions, but it is still not syncing. I've tried the web and desktop apps on several computers, but the result is the same; my cell phone is receiving all text messages, but the web/desktop text apps are not. I've uninstalled and installed several time. I am very frustrated.  Prior to this problem, I received all of the messages on each, but when i sent & received from the web or desktop app, they always appear out of order on my cell phone.

I'm at a loss.

0 Likes
YVG20716
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello David,

I have the same problem and tried the above suggested solutions, but it is still not syncing. I've tried the web and desktop apps on several computers, but the result is the same; my cell phone is receiving all text messages, but the web/desktop text apps are not. I've uninstalled and installed several time. I am very frustrated.  Prior to this problem, I received all of the messages on each, but when i sent & received from the web or desktop app, they always appear out of order on my cell phone.

I'm at a loss.

0 Likes