Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,191 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Message+ embeds "=20=" in my message
wdfarmer
Enthusiast - Level 3

I used Message+ to send a long text message (475 characters) to several mobile users simultaneously.  When I look at the log for each user to verify what I sent, I see stuff like "Hi, everyone.  The move is still on, and we will be ready for helpers to=20= arrive between 9 AM and 4 PM." What's with the "=20=" stuff?  I also see = followed by a line break in the middle of words.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ embeds "=20=" in my message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your group messaging to work flawlessly, Wdfarmer. We would like to learn more in order to ensure your messages go through as planned. Has this happened with any other group messages or single recipient messages that you have composed? Have there been any recent changes to your device or applications?

Chris_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wdfarmer
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is the first time it's happened.  No changes in my device or applications.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you very much, wdfarmer. Has this repeated itself since the initial time? Is this isolated to long messages?

0 Likes