Message+ error message when trying to upload photo from Google photos
mattsg430

In message+, when I tap the + button, then I tap the Gallery button, then I tap the Apps button, then I tap the Photos button, and click on a photo to attach to the text message.

When I do this, it starts to upload, but then says "Attention: There was an error downloading the image, please try again later."

I am able to go into Photos on my phone and send directly from there, but why do I keep getting an error message when trying to upload it through the message+ texting app?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ error message when trying to upload photo from Google photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mattsg430,

Uploading and sharing photos can be so much fun. Let’s make sure you can take advantage of this feature.  What model phone are you using? Can you upload the same pictures using different apps?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mattsg430

Yes, other texting applications like textra and my default texting app

allow me to upload photos from Google photos from within their texting app.

I use a droid turbo.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015, 11:29 AM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mattsg430,

Thank you for working with us. Sharing these photos is a great advantage to having a phone.  Let’s dig a little deeper. Can you choose photos from just the Gallery or even take on from the Camera you’re your Message+ app up to date? Check you Play Store to maker sure all apps are updated.

JenelleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mattsg430

Yes, I can select from the gallery but when I try to upload from Photos, it

says error downloading. I have the latest version of message+

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015, 1:58 PM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
mattsg430

See attached. I can open from every source except "Photos"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re committed to resolve this issue with your messaging application Matt. Please provide your phone software System version as per this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-117844/

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes