Message failed cannot send some texts
angied

There are some texts when I try to send them, I get "message failed would you like to retry" this does not happen with all texts...only with some of my contacts...and these I am sending to their email addresses.  This problem only began this weekend, I have always been able to send text messages to their email addresses before this weekend. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message failed cannot send some texts
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Angied

Ihate to hear you’re having problems with text messaging to an email address.  I text to email addresses all the time and would be frustrated if it didn’t work.

Have you changed any features on your account? Have you added or removed any blocks to features online? Are the full email addresses listed under contacts? What device do you have?

Please let me know if your still experiencing issues. I will be glad to futher troubleshoot with you.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Message failed cannot send some texts
neshibur

I have the same issue.  I cannot send a text to any email accounts although I can receive them, and picture texts go through with no problem/  I spoke with Verizon, they put my number on another phone and tested to make sure it wasn't my phone and it isn't.  They do not know what is causing this to happen.    I haven't changed any settings.  This is very disturbing not to be able to text to any email addresses.  I've been doing this with no problem for years.  So even, if I went and bought another phone from Verizon this would still be an issue.  Can someone look into this matter?

0 Likes