Message+ for Mac keeps asking to erase data and reconnect
yvzzz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today, the app would not start without asking me to erase data and reconnect the app. I deleted it and installed it again, to no avail. I assume that there is a directory somewhere that is kept on my hard disk, which is why I cannot simply reinstall the app. However, it takes for ever to delete data, just spinning the wheel without doing anything. Is this a known issue and how can I address that?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ for Mac keeps asking to erase data and reconnect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to take advantage of all the great features like Message+. When did you start having trouble? Is the app working on any other computers? What OS version are you using?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yvzzz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually got signed out of all my 3 Mac computers, and also from an Amazon Fire HD tablet, all at looks like the same date (April 9th). I did not reset anything within the app, so I am not sure what happened. However, the app is working fine on my primary smartphone...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sure we will get to the bottom of this Yvzzz. I know it can be annoying having to do this all the time. Are you able to send a picture and block out any personal data? Are you having any issues with your device? At what part of the app is it tellng you to erase data and reconnect? 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes