Message+ incoming messages not syncing on other devices - how to fix it
DARISZYM

Recently Message+ app on my desktop does not show any incoming messages, be it from IOS or Android phones.  I even uninstalled this app and installed it again, it did not help.  The same happens to Web App - does not show recent messages either.  The last message synced up is from 10/13/16.  Is there any info on how to fix it, or who should be contacted from Verizon support with this issue?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ incoming messages not syncing on other devices - how to fix it
Ahllaw
Enthusiast - Level 3

AGAIN VERIZON, THIS IS ON MULTIPLE THREADS - 6 OR MORE. LOOK AT THIS ONE Message+ Sync has stopped on all devices as of 7-Oct  AS IT IS THE MOST ACTIVE AND STOP 'ASSUMING' IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED!!

clay1ng
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, your not alone. We started having this very same problem 5 days ago. My wife and I have the same Samsung Tab S tablets, we have the same Samsung S7 phones. Both of us have stopped receiving incoming text messages on our tablets via wifi, we are able to send but not recieve messages. Up until 5 days ago we never had an issue with the app on our tablets.

Called Verizon CS, they don't semester to have a clue, but yet it seems as though many people on this MBA are having the same problem.

HEY VERIZON! The ball is in your court.

0 Likes
BUZZYREY

I fixed this on my own. The advice given isn't right. Go into settings on your phone,  messages, then send & receive. My iPad had my email address which is correct but....my iphone only showed my cell #. Go in and add your email address that matches your tablet. Once you do that it works!!! So your tablet will then also show both email & cell #.

0 Likes