Message+ is reordering texts
HOLWIL64

Message+ is putting messages, both received and sent, into a different order than they were received or sent so it looks as if responses to a text are responses to a different text. How can I make it stop doing that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ is reordering texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, HOLWIL64! We know it is vital to have your text messages working properly and we would be glad to assist you in any way we can. Can you please elaborate further? When did this issue start? Have you updated the app? 

RachelM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AMCas
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's been happening for months now. I have the same issue.

0 Likes
HOLWIL64

Yes I updated. I don't remember now if I installed updates. It's been an issue for a couple of months and it's still very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel frustrated, HOLWIL64 and I would feel the same way if my text app was not working properly. What is the make and model of your device? We have some steps we can use to work with your phone, but they are device specific. Here is a link for some troubleshooting steps you can try on your own. This page is interactive, so just input your information and it walks you through. Meanwhile please let us know if you still need help: http://spr.ly/6583Er1kR.

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes