Message+ isn't syncing on my tablet
ckehm
Enthusiast - Level 2

What has happened  Verizon?

As of last week my Samsung tab can't sync messages  this was working perfectly prior.  My phone seems to work fine.  I say seems because it is getting  more text messages.  My tablet messages are sporadic at best.

Own up to this Verizon and fix it.  If this continues  I will find an app that works.

Again this started last weekend.  HELP US HERE.  I see that I am not the only one with this  issue .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ isn't syncing on my tablet
Ahllaw
Enthusiast - Level 3

HEY VERIZON, THERE ARE AT LEAST FOUR THREADS ON THIS ISSUE, THE MOST ACTIVE OF WHICH IS https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1475838#1475838 , BUT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASUN HAS BEEN MARKED "ASSUMED ANSWERED"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ckehm

I'm very sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with your tablet receiving text messages. I'd love to find the best solution possible. How often is the issue happening on the tablet? Do you have WiFi available at the time?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Message+ isn't  syncing on my tablet
ckehm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ruthw,

1st.,my phone is getting the messages .   My tablet isnt.

Both phone and tablet are on wifi in my house.

The tablet is receiving some messages but not all.  If I reply to a message on my phone and then get a reply from the sender those messages  the thread, aren't  showing up on the tablet.  I here the notification  on the phone but the message NEVER comes to the tabket.  The renders the app useless.  This is a new issue I have been using this app on both for a while and have been happy.  If I can't  get all text on the tablet I will be forced to look for a solution elsewhere.

I have Uninstaller and reinstalled the program at least 3 times.

Note too, there are others on this forum with the same issue . We need help, something happened with an app upgrade 

tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Ahllaw. We are here to help, are you personally having troubles with Message plus?

0 Likes
wilsonjw42
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having exactly the same problem. The tablet app is not synchronizing with the SMS server.

DJM0861

Having same problem. Some media messages do sync. Thought it was a setting on the new phone, but there are other threads that the problem started about two weeks ago, mine started noon yesterday.  Can't see where Verizon has posted a solution on any one of the threads although one user says his started working last night

0 Likes
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

We appreciate the details and want to make sure this issue is resolved as soon as possible. Let's gather a few more details to take the appropriate steps.

Are you having trouble receiving messages from a specific make/model of phone? Does the tablet itself have the most recent software update?

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ckehm
Enthusiast - Level 2

SteveR_VZW

I am truly upset with Verizon's stall tactics.  I keep getting questions but no solutions! 

To answer YOU

My Samsung Tablet - which was working perfectly until 2 weeks ago - is only receiving intermittent messages.  See my reply to RUTHW_VZW on 10-20.  Up until 2 weeks ago the app worked great on my Samsung Phone and my Samsung tablet.

Both my phone and tablet are using Messenger+  6.3.5.  NOTE - I have removed and reinstalled this app to my tablet at least 3 times.  I haven't been able get the app to work correctly on my tablet.  I believe there has been an app update recently.  My tablet operating system is up to date.

NOTE - I am not the only person posting here and we all have different phones and tablets and pcs.  AND NOTE we are all saying this is recent!

Besides this thread there's one STEFLO82 from Sept with exactly the same issue.

Verizion needs to own up to this problem and figure out what is going on.

If I can't use Verizon Messenger on both the phone and tablet I will need to move on and find another app that works all the time.

As I have explained before, I get some messages but not all - and if I reply on my phone I don't see the entire conversation on the tablet nor do I see replies to the message.  I wish there was a way to show you.  My messages are from various people and I don't know what carrier they all use but I can tell you that both my daughters are on Verizion and there has been lots of problems with their messages to me - again in the last few weeks!

We need help from Verizion - you want us to use the app - FIX IT

0 Likes
ckehm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ahlaw posted regarding messenger syncing on 10-19 and on 10-21 you replied

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention Ahllaw. We are here to help, are you personally having troubles with Message plus?"

Is that really any help?

This is stall tactics because Verizon has no clue how to fix this syncing problem .

We need help here - anyone at Verizon - HELP US

0 Likes