Message+ issues.
MONARCH_CHEER2001
Enthusiast - Level 1

So everyone who got a new upgraded phone.no matter the device? Right? According to the feed I've been reading...You're all experiencing the message+  app not showing missed texts on the app just notifications at the top right? So I used it on my Android turbo 2 for 2 years. No issues with the message +. I literally have had the Google pixel 2 phone for 24 hours and I get status notifications unless it's at the top status bar. Then if I clear it out. I'm forgetting I had texts and an hour later I see messages from Co workers asking me to do something. [Removed]

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ issues.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MONARCH_CHEER2001

I see you’re experiencing issues with your Message+ application on your recently activated Google Pixel 2 device. I would like to help.

So that I may further assist, can you share more details of what you’re experiencing exactly with your text notifications?

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes