Message+ keeps crashing
Esiebuhr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Message + keeps creating crashing I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still the same issues.  This is very frustrating.  Im using a galaxy s9+ and was having no issues up until about a hour or so ago.  I've tried searching around for a solution to no avail.  

Tags (3)
Re: Message+ keeps crashing
Cheryl723
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an S9 and I am having the same exact issue as of about 2 hours ago.  I cleared the cache and data and rebooted my phone and it worked for 2 minutes and crashed again.  So frustrating as I use this app for work related issues!

Esiebuhr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I've tried the same things with the same results....I believe it's a bug on their end hopefully they'll get a solution asap

Cheryl723
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has to be a bug, just found out my kids are having the same issue on their S9's as well.  Hoping for a speedy fix!

abc1233
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Galaxy S7 is doing the same thing.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Report it to Google and send a crash report to the email address of the developer from the Play Store listing. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Rpk219

I also have a Galaxy s7 with the same sudden issue. Following for advice.

0 Likes
GamerChic74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Note 8 here and it's doing the same thing.

fultonjones
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Motorola e5play just did a system update and now Message+ won’t start. Says it keeps stopping....close app or send feedback. 

Does verizon have a fix ?

Cathryne
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same issue as well.  If I hold on the icon, I can at least compose a message.  But I have tried all the troubling shooting options as well without any resolve.  Hoping to see a fix.  Will Verizon send out something?  How will we know when it is resolved?  Just sit and wait, keep hitting the stupid icon and hope it works?   Very frustrating, but glad that it is not just me as I thought I had a virus. 

0 Likes