Message+ keeps crashing
WXB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Message+ keeps crashing & I believe that it started after the last system update. I have a Note 4 purchased from Verizon & I don't believe that I've installed any other apps recently. It consistently happens shortly after starting the app. I can typically see the message list & open a message but it always crashes before I can read it or do anything else useful such as create a new message etc. The error message that I receive is "Unfortunately, Message+ has stopped". Please advise.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ keeps crashing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello WXB,

I rely on my text messaging all the time and would be concerned too if I were having trouble with it. The Messages+ app has been updated recently for improvements. The current version is 6.4.6. You can find this by going to the menu in Messages+ and tapping on About. If you are not up to date, please update the app using the Play Store.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WXB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Christopher,

I just checked & that is the version I'm using.

0 Likes
WXB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any followup on this?

0 Likes
WXB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Christopher et al.

Are instructions to make sure that I'm using the latest version all the help I'm going to receive on this? I'm completely unable to use messaging on my phone and have been for some time.

Please help.

Thanks,

Gary

0 Likes