Message+ mms problems
jdstHOL08

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and use message+.  I noticed a couple of weeks ago that when I tried sending pictures they are stuck at a never-ending "sending".  I am able to receive pictures.  As of right now, I am able to send a picture to myself and to the other phone linked to the account and that is all.  This is happening to people with verizon and other carriers.  Rebooting the phone did not work.  It doesn't matter if I am on WiFi or using data.  How can I try to correct this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ mms problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdstHOL08 sending pictures via text is my life! Let's make sure you are able to as well. When did this first begin? Any recent changes to your phone like a software update or new apps? What is your zip code?

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jetgirl

Mine is doing the same thing.  I had to give up sending pictures

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sarah, being able to share those special moments is important. We are here to help get those pictures sending once again. Please send us a private message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to ______@VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi EVERYONE ,

RE: KNOWN ISSUE - Device Bug

The developers are working on this device bug.  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have this resolved soon.  Android users can default to the Native app which the Verizon Messages app duplicates. 

Alie

vzmessages

0 Likes