Message + not syncing across devices
RaptorBob
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use Message+ on three devices.  S10, Tab3, and a PC with W10.  All 3 have the current operating systems and Messaging app. They are all linked to my cell phone number.  None of the devices syncronize.  This has been a thread here for a number of years and I have not seen a cogent solution from Verizon.  If I generate a message on one device it is very important that it and any response shows up on the other devices.  This does not happen, the response shows up on the device which generated the original message. and not the others.  Since messaging is an important part of the service Verizon provides I would think that they would put more emphasis on getting their software to function properly.

Tags (3)
Re: Message + not syncing across devices
jav6
Champion - Level 3

This issue raised its head the last several months and there have been numerous threads.  One of VZW's stock responses has been that 'Message+ is incompatible with Windows 10 and is temporarily being removed'.  There have been some apparent changes (somewhere) that have mitigated some issues with some users, but not consistently for all users.  We're all waiting for sync'ing to start working consistently again.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
magman99

Wow over a year and no response on this?  Pitiful!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help.  Hearing that it's been over a year and you've not received a response to your question, greatly concerns our team and we apologize. Let's work together to get this resolved. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6602HMlG2

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes