Message+ on Linux
JJUUAANN1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see that there is a message+ download for bos OSX and Windows. I recently just switched from windows to Linux, specifically Fedora.
I would really like to see Linux support for the Message+ so i do not have to use the web version.l

Will this be available in the future?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
Re: Message+ on Linux
monway
Enthusiast - Level 1

If Verizon developers are lazy and don't want to do Linux porting then, please release an API for developers to develop their own Message+ app for Linux. That's how it always has been for the Linux Community. If Verizon doesn't want a public API then they should consider building an app to make the public happy. Why fight against your own demographics?

Daymond
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to throw my 2 cents in as well, and say that I too would like to see the Message+ app for Linux.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how it important it is to use the Message+ options for Linux. The feedback is greatly appreciated. At this time the alternative that can be used would be the web application. I have added the link to the steps to sign in. It would be found under the add a computer to your Verizon messages section. Please let us know if this helps.

0 Likes
KANOSTIC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too would love to have this and is needed for the Linux community.

skrapmi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any update to a Linux version of Messenger+

Journeyman1900
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to see this as well