Re: Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.
Usaviator
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having this same issue.  I've read through all 7 pages of this forum and I'm realizing that Verizon is a joke.  They keep missing the point of what people are saying and keep saying the same thing over and over again, which does absolutely nothing for anyone.  It's apparent that the agents are trained to read off of cards when certain issues arrive, and when 2 or 3 dozen people tell them that that solution did not work, the agents protocol is to just stick to reading the same card over and over again.  They should just stop making any posts until they solve this issue with the web developers, because it's just making them look more and more like blockheads.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

If everybody having this Message+ web access issue emailed the Verizon Messaging Team at verizonmessages at verizonwireless dot com then maybe we would get some response.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
TKDIRK1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had this same issue on and off for over a year as well.  It has worked reasonably well for a few months and I thought maybe Verizon had found the bug.   Win 10 just completed an update and here we go again.  I'm getting dizzy with the restarting.   Yes, I cleared cache and cookies.  After reading all 7 pages, I opened several tabs in both Edge and Chrome.  That seemed to tame it at the moment.  This is a repeat issue over the last year.  I have called, emailed, posted messages on another thread.  Zero improvement.  I have to admit I did get a chuckle from the verizon response asked the user to take their device into the store.  I'd like to see the faces of the store clerk if I took my desktop computer, monitor, keyboard, and mouse into the store.  

Verizon - please add me to the list of customers have the constant refresh issue.  Chrome and Edge.  

vanusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

this seems never ending!! Over 1 year an no solution. I keep having to close browsers CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA...THEY all have the same issue. Clear the cookies....restart. Nothing helps. Really verizon??? Get your programmers in order here. If this doesn't get resolved I will have my business account switched over to TMOBILE. They seem to be on top of things. 

0 Likes
jeffreytk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Happening to me too. Generic Chrome install, no plugins, Win 10.

So hit-and-miss as to whether this thing works right or not.

I did used to use the Windows App. Yes, it froze from time-to-time too--maybe once a week--but they've taken that down from the Windows Store so I cannot install on my new computer. 😞

Wish there was a published API I could use in my own app.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@jeffreytk wrote:

Happening to me too. Generic Chrome install, no plugins, Win 10.

So hit-and-miss as to whether this thing works right or not.

I did used to use the Windows App. Yes, it froze from time-to-time too--maybe once a week--but they've taken that down from the Windows Store so I cannot install on my new computer. 😞

Wish there was a published API I could use in my own app.

The Win10 desktop app was removed from the Windows Store but the old v1.0.17.0 .EXE file has been available via Dropbox in previous posts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. Please use the messaging web client as a windows alternative using the steps in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/. Does this help clarify?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

The Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. Please use the messaging web client as a windows alternative using the steps in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/. Does this help clarify?

LorenzoP_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @lorenzop_vzw ,  Your response does not clarify the issue reported being the Web based messaging access repeatedly reloading. I replicated it before however testing just now did not show the issue.  Can you CLARIFY whether the Verizon Messaging Team made any changes?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about your experience as it relates to our Messenger + APP. Can you describe exactly what happens when you attempt to utilize this app? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
TKDIRK1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon - Please note that those of us reporting this issue are NOT using the app.  We are using the web browser option.   The exact one that you and several others keep pointing us to.  It is the web browser that reloads again and again.  It repeatedly without touching anything reloads and reloads and reloads.  

0 Likes