Message+ online not showing all conversations
jmancuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

Starting about 4 or 5 days ago, Message+ online through the browser stopped showing all my text conversations.  It is only showing 1 conversation - the most recent one with the most recent person.

This is a new issue and was never a problem previously.

0 Likes
Re: Message+ online not showing all conversations
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Maybe add this to the list of issues with Message+ and syncing with multiple platforms.  This might have popped up when some change was made trying to fix the all-around Message+ issues.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are having issues with the Message+ service on your browser. Were any changes done to your device before the issue started? Have you tried clearing out the cookies?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support@pedrom_vzw  Were any changes made in the Message+ system or servers recently?  Has the Messaging Team provided any updates?

0 Likes
Naimie

I have the same issue and cleared my cache and cookies - and the yet the issue persist.  Any other suggestions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening, Naimie! Have you attempted to uninstall the application and install again? -Marshall

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Good evening, Naimie! Have you attempted to uninstall the application and install again? -Marshall

Maybe you didn't read the thread enough to realize that it's the BROWSER access to Message+ and NOT an installed application.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jav6, we understand it is important to be able to access your message details via the Message + website. We are happy to assist in any way possible. Please respond to the Private Note, so we can access some details.

*Joshua

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

jav6, we understand it is important to be able to access your message details via the Message + website. We are happy to assist in any way possible. Please respond to the Private Note, so we can access some details.

*Joshua

This is the Private Message I received but could not reply to (error message about number of messages exceeded). There is nothing personal:

Please validate your account using the link below, so we can pull up some details.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6006Jhplo

*Joshua

Nope. I don't grant any permission. Why are you sending ME this email? I AM NOT the user with the issue. Read the Forum thread again 

0 Likes