Message plus does not show how many texts I have
d_schafer01

Ever since a system update several days ago Message + will not indicate how many messages or whether I have messages.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message plus does not show how many texts I have
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to be able to see your messages. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the application? 

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
d_schafer01

Seriously? This is a Verizon app. It can only be disabled. I have "force

stopped" but that made no changes.

I apologize for my sarcasm but shouldn't you know this?

Please help.

On Jan 2, 2018 4:54 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help you resolve this. We apologize for any confusion. What kind of phone do you have? Did you try clearing the cache of the application? Are you having the same issue with your device's messaging application?

JavierMD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
d_schafer01

You mean to tell me I only get answers if I follow you on Twitter? I went

to the trouble of downloading it and don't know how to find the information.

Great business practice.

Nevermind.

On Jan 4, 2018 8:06 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you don't have to follow VZW on Twitter to get answers. That is just their standard boilerplate signature for the forum reps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Davidschafer01, we apologize for any confusion. No need to follow us to see your answers. This is simply a standard closing that we use. As to the Messages + have you had the opportunity to clear the cache and data? Which phone are you using? We'd like to get to the bottom of this.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
d_schafer01

I'm using the Moto z. I'd rather not set up a Twitter account.

On Jan 6, 2018 9:06 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Davidschafer01, We definitely want your Message plus application to work properly. Lets keep working at this. Although we mentioned this earlier. Can you tell us what happens after you clear the cache? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205182/

JoelD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's understandable and thanks for clarifying, let's get this figured out. Are you referring to new message notifications? If not, please clarify "Message + will not indicate how many messages or whether I have messages". Are all of your messages deleted? Where did you previously see the indicator?

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes