Message plus led light notification
jmall004

Message plus app doesn't have an option to change notification light color. It's blue and on my s8 you could change it under customization

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message plus led light notification
bearone21
Legend

blue is notification, green...fully charged, red.....needs to be charged!!

0 Likes
jmall004

I am aware of the meanings of the different colors. I am saying on my s8 you could change the color of your text message notifications from the Verizon messages+ app

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

is customization no longer a choice??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jmall004, I can understand the importance of this feature and that it helped differentiate notifications as they came through in the past. I used this feature myself in the past on a Galaxy S7 Edge. Now that I have a Galaxy Note 8 running on Android 8.0, I do not see any option in phone settings or through the notifications option under Message+ to change the LED color. 

This may be related to some Android 8.0 enhancements and including updates made to our Verizon Message+ app. I will lift up the necessary feedback so we can see if the feature can be brought back sometime in the future. I hope this helps clear up the details for now and that it's working by design at this point. 

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jmall004

Thanks AlanS

I think it was a great feature and would love to see it back.

0 Likes
SWEETVABREEZE1

I would like to see the green light back on the Message Plus as well.  The blue light is so faint, I can't see it as well as the green.

0 Likes