Re: Message+ rotating images 90°
Jakesroberts
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have have gone as far as a hard reset on my Pixel 3XL reloaded and have checked for every update. Message+ still rotates the images. Same on my wife's Pixel 3.

Tried this over data and wifi. Same result.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jakeroberts, please know that our goal is to assist, not stall. To do so, we do have to ensure that we have all of the details. Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software to the phones before this began? When going to your Settings, Apps, scrolling down to Message + and then viewing the version at the bottom, what do you see? LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes
Jakesroberts
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have not added anything new to the phone.

The Message+ app version is 7.0.10.

Android Version: 11 (updated)

0 Likes
Jakesroberts
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been doing more testing. If I take a picture holding the phone in landscape the phot will be correct in the message+ text. It still rotates the image if I take it in portrait. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your time and want to address your device concerns. We are able to troubleshot many device and network related issues. How has it been confirmed this is related to an update with the Android platform? What assistance do you need from us to help resolve this issue? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, we want to make sure this is properly investigated, we are sending you a private note to review the options available.

0 Likes
Jakesroberts
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was sent an email asking me to "OK" a conversation between myself and Verizon regarding this issue. I said yes and I have heard nothing. It was on December 5. 

Is this issue still being looked into?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you were not contacted after that post, Jakesroberts. I understand that you did a factory reset and the issue continues. What is the Build number of your software version? You can check as per this link (https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-219960/).

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Jakesroberts
Enthusiast - Level 3

RP1A.201105.002

0 Likes
Jakesroberts
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any update on this? 

0 Likes