Message+ scrolling up
red0115

Whenever I receive a new message and I open up the conversation, for some reason the conversation has scrolled back to previous messages and I have to scroll back down to the newest messages and from time to time it will scroll back up while the conversation is still open, when a new message comes in. It doesn't happen everytime, but it happens in every conversation and it always goes to different messages.

I don't know what the issue could be, but if anyone else has this problem or has a solution, it would be much appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ scrolling up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello red0115, we certainly know how frustrating it must be for you to scroll down to the latest message every time you receive a new text. Don't worry we are here to help! First let me ask you some questions to get a better understanding of the situation. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, this is on the Verizon Message+ app, correct? And lastly, have you tried changing any settings on your device lately?

Anna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
red0115

The phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it is the Message+ app, and the only setting I have changed is switching to Message+ after the latest update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details, red0115. We would recommend resetting your Message+ application. To do this please go to Settings>>Apps>>Message+>>Storage>>Clear Cache and Clear Data. This won't delete your Message+ content, the only thing that will be reset will be the application itself. Please make sure that the application is also up to date. If this does not yield any results, we would recommend uninstalling and re-installing the application. Please keep us posted. We're here to help!

LauraF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
red0115

Alright, I will try that

0 Likes