Message + sending replying to wrong person
JERTOY
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I reply to a text from the new message notification and I receive a new text while typing the reply, it replies to the new message instead of the message I was initially replying to.

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
Re: Message + sending replying to wrong person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my messages to keep me in communication and definitely don't want you to have issues with your messages, JERTOY. Let's take a closer look into this and figure out what's going on. When did this start? Is your message app up to date? What is the make and model of your phone?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JERTOY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I noticed it a couple weeks ago. Message + is up to date. It only happened

a few times as I have to be replying to a text from the pull-down

notification while receiving a new message.

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 6:05 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Jo4dragonfly

This happens frequently- or if you are replying to multiple texts the recipient shows correctly but the message goes to the wrong person. Embarrassing when you accidentally text your boss instead of your son,  "love you". Gads. Get this figured  out Verizon!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the embarrassment if a message is being sent to the wrong person. What model phone do you have? Does this happen within the Message+ App or only through the top notification bar? Is the App Software up to date?  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes