Message+ text reactions
MMAdams

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Does Verizon Message + support text reactions? Some support chats here from 2020 say it does. In my messages, the chats work in one group but not in any of the other groups or in texts with individuals. My friends are a mix of Android and Apple users. Reactions don't work with any of them. An early support page said to check for updates, uninstall and reinstall the app, after turning the feature on in Settings. My everything is updated, that wasn't an option in my settings, and I can't fully uninstall the app- just roll back updates. Please help- I've tried contacting Verizon help and submitting a help request through the app and I'm not getting any helpful answers (one clearly didn't know what I was talking about and nobody has responded to the other. )

0 Likes
Re: Message+ text reactions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, and we appreciate the steps you have taken. Messages+ does not support text reactions. There may be an update in the near future that may support this request. Please continue to keep your device and app up to date to not miss out on any future enhancements. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
cdgarry
Enthusiast - Level 1

3 years and still no reactions. This app is so far behind the times. Seriously considering switching to an app that has up to date features.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, cdgarry! We are here to help with any Messages+ inquiries. For more assistance, please send us a Private Note. 

*Adrian

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!