Message+ texts out of order
EVR2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've seen past posts (2018-2019) saying they had an issue of texts, both sent and received, being out of order within a single conversation in the Message+ app. Most were fixed by changing local time in settings to "Automatic date and time." Mine is already set that way, so that's not the issue. It makes it very difficult to follow a conversation. This happened on my Galaxy S10+ and is now happening on my S22+. 

0 Likes
Re: Message+ texts out of order
BixbysDad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem for the past week.  I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.

I checked the time and date setting.  All good. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BixbysDad, we know the importance of staying connected with messaging and have a clear way path of your conversations. We are happy to help in any way possible. To clarify, is this happening only with Messages + or your standard Android texts as well? Is your software and app currently up to date? 

*Joshua

0 Likes
EVR2
Enthusiast - Level 2

For me, it's only helping in Message+. Everything is updated.

crsmith2191
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also having the same problem on my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 

cjspears
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an LG v60 and am having the same issue. I have checked for updates and checked the date and time. it is making it really hard to follow a conversation. it has literally rearranged while in a converstion and typing up a reply 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We want to make sure this is resolved for you. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling Message+. Keep us posted on if this helps to resolve the issue.

*Breanna

0 Likes
GDisher
Enthusiast - Level 1

That does not work! All you do is lose your messages that way. That is not always the fix, you know. Find us a real solution. It is happening to me too on my A51!

BixbysDad
Enthusiast - Level 1

Only with Message +

Last night I unistalled the App, reinstalled, and restarted my phone.

It's still showing texts out of order. 

Flyjets23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Go to Android Systems Webview in your apps and delete it.  It does nothing but mess up all of your apps.