Re: Message+ texts out of order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BixbysDad, for the issue experienced, please launch your Verizon Messages+ app and click on the 3 lines for the menu and choose Get Help>Report a bug. Please be sure to provide the date the issue started and if you have one attach a screenshot. This will ensure our app developers are aware of the issue and knows what devices may be impacted so that they can provide an app update with the fix. 

-Genesis

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your Message+ texts to come in right. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the experience we want for you when using our app. When did this begin? Has Messages+ worked correctly for you in the past? 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The recurring issue is never fun, KurtActor. What is the make and model of the phone ?

-David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GDisher,

We're always here to support and guide, and we're surprised to hear you say this. I'm sorry to hear you've had horrible experiences, and don't want to see you leave the family. Let's work together to turn this around. Please explain exactly what you are experiencing. When did your concerns begin?

-Arya

0 Likes
EVR2
Enthusiast - Level 2

That does not work. 

0 Likes
EVR2
Enthusiast - Level 2

When that app is disabled (cannot be deleted from Galaxy S22+), all apps are unusable.

0 Likes
EVR2
Enthusiast - Level 2

For me, this time it started May 8. But it tends to happen yearly for at least a week or two. I switched to the Samsung message app b/c it doesn't mess them up.

0 Likes
Flyjets23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Njitgrad,

It should,  but you won't find it via your phone search. You need to go to Play Store, click on the search bar there,  type in Android System Webview, find the one that says it's installed, and then uninstall it. 

njitgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I followed your instructions, will check back in a week or so with results. Thanks!

0 Likes