Re: Message+ texts out of order
rach98n
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried removing (disabling) webview and multiple applications wouldn't work for me so had to turn it back on.  Any other ideas?  This is very frustrating.  I can see a message I replied to at 10:20 move to a receipt time of 10:24.  Seems like server glitches??

0 Likes
njitgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

flyjets23,

Actually it is WAY worse now. Sorry but your solution did not work.

0 Likes
njitgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

rach98n,

Yes, me too!! What is going on????

0 Likes
rach98n
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up switching to the messaging app Chomp for now.  I'm not having the issue (yet) but will keep you posted.  I used this app for a while and stopped for some reason but I can't remember why.  Some sort of limitation - maybe sending video.  I'll let you know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

njitgrad, please launch your Verizon Messages+ app and click on the 3 lines for the menu and choose Get Help>Report a bug. Ensure you provide the date the issue started and details on specifically what's going on. This will ensure our app developers are aware of the issue and knows what devices may be impacted. 

-Tionna

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us posted, and that is great news it is working now.  If you need us in the future we are here for you.  Thanks for being the best part of the Verizon family and have a safe holiday weekend.

-Santo

0 Likes
KBax
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have just started having this issue in the past week.  I have a Samsung S22 Ultra.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KBax,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having and any inconveniences this may have caused. Please confirm which messaging application you are using and that it is up to date via the Google Play Store.

-Mark

0 Likes