Re: Message+ texts out of order
CityofSyn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also having this issue. As I'm in the conversation I can see the messages being rearranged before my eyes. Anyone have a fix yet? It's been doing this for a few weeks now and seems to be getting worse 

LM430
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue on Motorola Edge Plus. I am also using Message +.

Date & time are set to automatic & all updates are installed.

Please advise what Verizon is doing to fix this issue as it's obviously a) new & b) impacting users across varying brands of phones

KurtActor
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happened to me a couple years ago, during the early part of the covid pandemic. As I recall, it lasted for a few weeks and then mysteriously went away.

But like the other people who have commented, it seems to be back again. For me, it's been about a week now. Nothing I do from my end seems to make a difference. Has to be on Verizons end.

0 Likes
EVR2
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's not new. It's been happening since at least 2017 off and on. There are multiple threads going back years. I've never seen an effective fix.

0 Likes
EVR2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same. There are threads going back years about this issue. I've switched to my Samsung text app bc I can't stand trying to find messages to answer or figuring out when something was sent.

0 Likes
GDisher
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, from the looks of this thread, Verizon is not going to do anything to help us. This does not surprise me. I have had horrible experiences with this company since I switched from T-Mobile. Looks like I need to switch again. 

0 Likes
Flyjets23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm telling you all... delete Android Systems Webview from your phone and then restart your phone.  This app is a known problem, and has been for a long time. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming. Do you know what messaging application the other user has and are they on Verizon as well? ~Roger

0 Likes
njitgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

FlyJets23,

My S20+ does not have the Android Systems Webview app so your solution won't help me. And as one user posted, some texts get re-ordered literally right before my eyes. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cjspears, we always want your text messages to work properly. When did this issue start? -Pamela

0 Likes