Message time stamps
klim1110
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just realized that my husband cant see message time stamps for certain ppl's texts he received under my usage on line.  Is it a glitch after the update? It startes happening since 2/2.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message time stamps
MARADD66
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the recent Feb update on Verizon Message+6.4.6, date and time stamp are not occurring - only DAY and TIME stamps after multiple texts are sent during the same conversation. I have reported the bug through the report bug feature on the phone and technical support Tag Team. When will Message+ return to DATE/TIME stamp of all text messages? Thank you!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

klim1110, thanks for this heads up. Are you viewing your text messaging usage online at My Verizon? http://vz.to/1JIOpu2 Did you recently update the software on your phone or for a text messaging application?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
klim1110
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes I am viewing test messaging usage on line. I had software upgrade a day or two before it started happening. 

klim1110
Enthusiast - Level 2

And it is happening to my phone and my husband's phone. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

klim1110-

As your advocate, I want to clarify any concerns regarding your Verizon Messaging app online. Date and Time stamp have always been included in your message history. Please know it will only display date and time if it was sent at a different date and time. For example, if you text someone back to back, it will only display one data and time when the message thread started on such date. Can you please confirm this is the case for your line?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARADD66
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the recent Feb update on Verizon Message+6.4.6, date and time stamp are not occurring - only DAY and TIME stamps after multiple texts are sent during the same conversation. I have reported the bug through the report bug feature on the phone and technical support Tag Team. When will Message+ return to DATE/TIME stamp of all text messages? Thank you!

MrHarrisMath
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this problem too.  How do I get it to show the time stamp on every message?  Is it even possible or do I need to go back to Samsung Messages or WhatsApp?  Both of those show the time on each message.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MrHarrisMath, I’m always checking the times of my own personal messages, so I completely understand the importance of this.  We need to make sure we have all of the details to resolve this as efficiently as possible.  What type of device do you have?  When did this first start (after software update, etc.)?  Can you tell us more about what it shows you (shows the time if you hold down finger on the message, shows some times, shows no times at all, etc.)?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes