Message + using tremendous amount of CPU TIME n my MAC Air running 10.13. Why?
gmartinsen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am running MAC AIR OSX 10.13.6.  Message + uses A LOT of CPU time and slows down my system.   WHY?     Have latest version, which hasn't been updated in years.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message + using tremendous amount of CPU TIME n my MAC Air running 10.13. Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us! When did you notice this start on your device?

AustinL_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Message + using tremendous amount of CPU TIME n my MAC Air running 10.13. Why?
gmartinsen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ever since I first installed it. I check the Activity Monitor when I see

a lot of usage and it is MESSENGER +. I have had it for over a year I

believe. I have used it on different versions of MAC-OS also.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 8:59 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gmartinsen, 

I'm sorry to learn that an application is having an adverse effect on your Mac. I'm right here to help. Let's gather some additional information. You mentioned that it slows down your system. I'd like to ask if you are backing out of the application, or is it continuously running in the background? Have you uninstalled the application temporarily, to make sure the issue is with the Messages + application? Please clarify these details for me, thanks so much. 

Christina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes