Message+ won't send or receive group texts in the PC app
NEWTS5

Hello:  I've been using Message+ for a few months and it seems to work fine on my phone, PC and tablet; however i'm now trying to use a group chat feature which is available on my phone, but neither those group texts nor any of the responses to them show up on the app in my PC. In fact, it does not appear that any of the group text functions are available in the PC app.  I can't create or select a group like I can in the app on my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ won't send or receive group texts in the PC app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NEWTS5 You have to love technology and the ability to send messages from your PC. Now if we can only get the group feature to work. We are happy to learn it is working fine from your phone let's see what we can do to help with the PC. Although we don't normally troubleshoot PC equipment, we can try. You mentioned you are using the App on your PC. Can you please close the app and sign in to your My Verizon Account to see if you are able to send group messages that way. Keep us posted.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Message+ won't send or receive group texts in the PC app
zrxdave
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you are using the desktop program for windows it does not have chat. And honestly most people don't want chat as its causing a number of problems for many users,

The windows app message+ does have chat. Get it from the windows store pretty sure it only Win 8.1 or above

desktop program is 1.0.17.0

windows app is 2.0.1.0

0 Likes