Message+ won't sync
ONELOVE4EVER77

I've noticed that there are times when messaging , the responses will not sync to my phone.  I will send a message from the app, and think that they were not responding.   But when I happen to log on to the computer at a later time/day, it isn't until then that I see responses.  I thought it may have been an issue with my older phone.  Since upgrading to the Moto Droid Force Z, it still happens.  I've uninstalled the app from the PC, and reinstalled.  Still no resolve.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ won't sync
ONELOVE4EVER77

I've even missed messages all together.  People have texted me (and even with not using the app in a while)... I happened to log on the other day and saw messages that people sent me from December 5th. These never came to my phone.

0 Likes
KARHOR46

I'd love to see Verizon respond to this. Mine stopped syncing messages to my desktop within the last 2 weeks. (last inbound message was Dec. 1st) I even removed and reinstalled the latest windows 10 program, version 1.0.2.0. Contacts sync and I can send text messages but they don't sync with my phone and incoming messages no longer show up on the desktop. Makes it about useless.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are provided with the best service. Please allow us to review your concern using our Facebook or Twitter page. This will allow us to review your issues in more detail. We are here to help.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes