Message+
doctrbob
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Message+ desktop apps on two computers have popped up like I have never used them before and says Let's Get Started.  I then asks me to click and send a verification text to my cell phone and enter the Security Code.  I gett the text,but the Security Code keeps failing (Invalid Pin...) when I enter it so I am not able to log on.  Not sure what to do and can not seem to fingf the Desktop App to re-download to Windows.  Please advise.  Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Message+
RobertMP

I have a similar problem, except I am not getting the code at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@doctrbob ,

It's great to know that you're using Verizon Messages. What is the operating system on these computers that you are using?  -Russell

0 Likes
djlogan2

I got Messages+ working on my iPhone. I am now trying to install it on my Macbook. It is stuck at the security code screen. It will not send a security code to my phone.

What would you like me to do from here?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello djlogan2,

Are you downloading the app from the Mac App Store on your computer?

-Christopher

0 Likes
djlogan2

I downloaded from the Apple official store for Mac apps.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@djlogan2 wrote:

I downloaded from the Apple official store for Mac apps.

Have you searched this Forum for related threads with possible solutions?

Re: Message + malfunction - Verizon Community

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
djlogan2

I had not seen that. There was only one actual suggestion in there (disallowing the app to access my contacts.) I did that (twice), but did not work.

My problem isn't that it crashes. It starts just fine with the "Start Messaging" first screen. Clicking on that results in a second screen titled "Security Code". Asking the app to send me a security code works as far as the dialog box goes, but no code is ever sent to my phone.

0 Likes
djlogan2

So no solution to this it appears...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm really sorry for the delay in responding. Is your service with Verizon Wireless, or are you just using the Messages+ app? 

-Vanessa

0 Likes