Message+
BroMike

Just about everyone I go into my message app and look for a picture to send out it tends to lag and not show the picture at all. Also, if I try to make a collage the pictures don't show. It leaves me with a box with an "X" assuming that it means picture not available. With the stock MMS app everything works great. Only problem is it doesn't have all the emojis.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message+
Not applicable

HI BroMike,

Please let us know what version of the app you are working with. The current version is 6.2.3. Go to Main Menu>About to confirm your app version.

Another think I would suggest is that you refresh the app to improve performance:

1 Go to Applications Manager>Verizon Messages - Select ‘Clear Cache’. [Be careful not to select Data];

2 Go to Application Manager> Select Google Play Store – Select ‘Clear Data’.

3.You should also delete old Group conversations and photos in the app to reduce lag.

Let me know how it goes.

ALIEM@VERIZONMESSAGES

View solution in original post

0 Likes
BroMike

Sorry, not a box with an "X". Its a rounded edge box with seems to me as two greyed out mountains and a red dot on the upper left hand corner.

Mike

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI BroMike,

Please let us know what version of the app you are working with. The current version is 6.2.3. Go to Main Menu>About to confirm your app version.

Another think I would suggest is that you refresh the app to improve performance:

1 Go to Applications Manager>Verizon Messages - Select ‘Clear Cache’. [Be careful not to select Data];

2 Go to Application Manager> Select Google Play Store – Select ‘Clear Data’.

3.You should also delete old Group conversations and photos in the app to reduce lag.

Let me know how it goes.

ALIEM@VERIZONMESSAGES

0 Likes