MessagePlus app and web client do not sync up completely
doraville

While I'm at my computer (which is most of the time) I prefer to use the Message+ web client because it allows me to use a real keyboard. I have noticed that not all messages sent from the web client show up on the phone, and vice versa. And some entire threads show up on the phone but not in the web client.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: MessagePlus app and web client do not sync up completely
Not applicable

HI ERICA,

Thanks for your message. I suspect that this setting has not been done on your phone:

Please check that you are subscribed to INTEGRATED MESSAGING on the Mobile app: Launch Verizon Messages; go to Settings – under Integrated Messaging feature, If you ARE Subscribed , you will see the Unsubscribe option. If NOT subscribed,   go ahead and subscribe. 

If the issue continues, please let mt know.

Thanks,

ALIE

VZMESSAGES

0 Likes
doraville

Thank you for your response. I checked and I was already subscribed to integrated messaging. Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI  ERICA,

Let's try the below:

GO TO  your web browser and clear cookies  for any  ,VZW,  labeled references, then try again. 

If the issue continues, please let me know.

THANKS,

ALIE

VZMESSAGES 

0 Likes
doraville

Thank you Alie. I did that, no change. Some messages that came into the MessagePlus app are missing in the web client.

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI Erica,

The next step would be to work directly with the developers. If you'd like to do this, please email me at VERIZONMESSAGES@VERIZONWIRELESS.COM

I'll look for your email.

THANKS,

ALIE

VZMESSAGES

0 Likes