Re: Messages app crashing at start on iphone
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Could be a response from a server was not accounted for nor handled properly in the app software.  Did any of you submit reports (crash reports)?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
WHTSHADOW01

Magic - just checked again a few minutes ago, and mine now works.  Reloading all text history, but it works.

0 Likes
Re: Messages  app crashing at start on iphone
CortDavid
Enthusiast - Level 2

So now my question is..how do I get my text history back? Everything was wiped out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AudiKris, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your messages. Updates certainly can have some speed bumps. As we have received feedback, changes were made to correct this issue. Please let us know if the application is still crashing.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this, JCotrel. We are here to help. It seems message plus is working properly for some customers in the thread. To confirm, is the issue still occurring on your Apple devices? What changes have occurred with the phone? (software update, setting changes, etc.)

Crewsmallz, thank you for starting this thread. I would also like to ask how is message plus working for you at this time? Please keep us posted.

JaimeG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ste1403s

We want that application to work for you. Is your device connected to Wi-Fi or our cellular data network when you have this issue? Are you having issues with access to any other applications on your device? 

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Messages  app crashing at start on iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cortd9810,
I'm happy to read that the issue with the messaging app is now working!

Crewsmallz,
I'm here to help! Making sure that your messaging app is working as it should is our goal. A few other community members have stated that this issue has started to work again. Is yours working again as well? If not, I just want to gather a few other pieces of information to this puzzle. Does the app crash the minute you try to open it up or does it crash when you are in the app? What model iPhone do you have? Does the regular message app work on your phone & are all other services on your phone working; such as calls & data?

AliciaS_VZW

0 Likes