Messages are still an issue October 19th
mstricklernj
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not resolved and is a widespread issue. I have read numerous posts and as of this morning this issue is still there. The issue came about and could focus October 13th into the 14th. Verizon to Verizon messages, non verizon messages to verizon etc. The system is not syncing and I can use a specific thread between me and my son on the same account as an example. I am seeing it across the board in all of my messages. I will make an assumption here in that Verizon made some kind of software update to messages and had not fully tested it prior to release. My suggestion would be to rollback the update to correct the issue and then re-issue the update with the issue resolved. This is a service we pay for and this should not be lasting this long without acknowledgement and resolution. Verizon if you are reading this, please escalate and resolve this issue. I am in the service industry as well and I will tell you that if I had this many issues with something I would reverse course, go back to the issue point and restore until the exact issue was isolated and corrected before re-release. This is causing way too many issues from the threads I am seeing and in my own experience as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messages are still an issue October 19th
Ahllaw
Enthusiast - Level 3

HEY VERIZON NUMPTIES, BEFORE YOU RESPOND WITH BASICALLY "WE KNOW YOUR MESSAGES ARE IMPORTANT, DID YOU DO THIS DID YOU DO THAT (subtext: it is your fault not ours)..." REALIZE THAT THERE ARE A NUMBER OF OTHER THREADS ADDRESSING THIS, THE MOST ACTIVE OF WHICH IS HERE Message+ Sync has stopped on all devices as of 7-Oct AND HAS SOMEHOW BEEN MARKED "ASSUMED ANSWERED" EVEN THOUGH NONE OF THE CUSTOMERS COMPLAINING ON THE THREAD HAVE GOTTEN ANY RESOLUTION!

HOW MANY VERIZON CUSTOMER SUPPORT PEOPLE DOES IT TAKE TO SCREW THEIR CUSTOMERS? MY COUNT IS FOUR SO FAR...

0 Likes
Re: Messages are still an issue October 19th
STELER9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey, I just tested and it worked for me. Please try so we can see if they finally fixed it.

0 Likes