Messages+ no longer loads on my computer
Nicola1

Part 1-RECENT:

Messages+ no longer loads on my computer

Part 2-RECURRING PROBLEM !:

EXPORT Messages+:

"There are no messages for the selected period." for the last 90 days

"There are no messages for the selected period." for the last 60 days

"There are no messages for the selected period." for the last 30 days !!

"There are no messages for the selected period." for the last 7 days !!

0 Likes
Re: Messages+ no longer loads on my computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We most certainly want you to be able to use Message+ on other devices. We're happy to investigate further into this with you. When was the last time you saw your messages on your computer? Which operating system is your computer running on? Are you attempting to use the desktop app?

-Kia

0 Likes
Nicola1

The last time I saw the messages on my computer was 3-DEC-2021.

My computer runs on Microsoft’s Windows 10.

Verizon DOES NOT PROVIDE an App for the Desktop !

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Nicola1 wrote:

The last time I saw the messages on my computer was 3-DEC-2021.

My computer runs on Microsoft’s Windows 10.

Verizon DOES NOT PROVIDE an App for the Desktop !

Message+ v3.0.1.0 Win10 app IS available in the Microsoft Store for my HP desktop PC.  If you don't see it then maybe your 'PC' does not meet the requirements.  It has been there since its release 08/20/2021.  What version of M+ are you trying to load?   Does the browser web site access work for you for text messaging?  The OLD Win10 desktop M+ apps v1.0.17.0 and 2.0.2.0 have been disabled and are no longer supported.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is correct. We no longer have an application for you to use. Have you tried using a different device or browser to access the messages? You can use the following link to access the messages.  www.VerizonWireless.com/MyVerizon.  ~Roger

0 Likes
johnsump007

This does not work. I was able to consistently connect via Microsoft Edge and view and send and receive text messages. A few days ago it stopped working, then a day or two after that it started to work again. And now . . . it doesn't work in Edge or Firefox. This was working in Windows 10 and then recently in Windows 11. Now tonight, nothing.

0 Likes
mirichm1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here.  The screen is blank as of 2 days ago.  I use Text Online thru the Verizon website.  I can't see messages and can't send messages.  I used Edge and Chrome and get the same blank screen.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! Having use of all your device features is essential, and we'd like to help! To avoid working with multiple agents, let's get you into the Secure Channel. This will ensure we stay together, and work on resolving this concern. Please click the link below, hope to see you soon!

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6002zZfmn

*Angela

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! Having a fully functional device is important and we can take a look to see what could be happening. How does that sound?

*Angela

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@mirichm1 wrote:

Same issue here.  The screen is blank as of 2 days ago.  I use Text Online thru the Verizon website.  I can't see messages and can't send messages.  I used Edge and Chrome and get the same blank screen.

The texting online via a browser has apparently been fixed, as of sometime Wednesday afternoon.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes